Lead the Business
The Elite Principles & Practice
The elite principles in short:
Grow the business through the growth of people calibrating The Elite practice of Business Leadership. When you aspire to take results to a “better” level, you have to align peoples’ consciousness to get along. Better involves Customer Satisfaction above the 95% significant level, to be the customer’s preferred supplier. Become the creator of limitless outcomes effortlessly executed.
Growth is the consequence of doing many things entirely right calibrating the three business processes; the strategic process, the operational process, and the talent process.
Management is a top-down process and means numbers before people. Leadership is a bottom-up process and means people before numbers. How a business flourish reveals leaders’ ability to listen to the roots and their willingness to learn “waltzing” reality.
- Pursue a humanized purpose of existential relevance to all.
- Double revenue, profit, and share price every five years – continuously.
- Pursue an extreme M/B ratio, due to knowledge and mindset intensive intangibles.
- Prepare everybody for a yearly boost of the business through modest deals.
- Combined efforts: Dominate competitors with your business strengths. Concentrate on innovation, and transform the business.
- Be the creator of Elite Teams only, and share the wealth with the winners.
- Be your customers’ best supplier.
- Lead the best team.
- Be the suppliers’ best customer.
- Be the investors’ best investment.
Got it! You have heard that many before – right? Please, this time, take it to heart!
The Elite Practice in short:
If your company faces competition, your Team-of-Teams is doing something wrong. The individual executive practicing an elite standard of Leadership does not tolerate competition. They want to create a monopoly.
They raise the bar to make the company incomparable and deliver unparalleled results. That requires boosting the elite practice of Leadership, pursue to create an ecosystem of unlimited strengths.